The Amp120° is specially angled to allow injection of composite in those hard-to-reach areas. A great companion to the traditional 30°- 45° ampules, these non-filled ampules can be injected with any color composite deemed appropriate for the case.
The Amp120° has a special angle designed to reach:
- Linguals of lower teeth
- The distal of the distal-most posterior teeth
How to Use
The Amp120° has a special angle designed to reach the linguals of lower teeth and the distal of the distal-most posterior teeth. The Amp120° can access these areas more adequately than the standard 30° – 45° angle of most tips. The non-filled ampules can be injected with any color composite deemed appropriate for the case. For one, single patient use. Latex-Free.
- Prepare dentin for bonding and enamel surfaces using any of the accepted bonding protocols.
- Select the shade most appropriate for your case and inject directly into the Amp120°.
- Using a visible light-curing unit, cure each incremental layer for at least 20 seconds.
- Finish and polish using standard techniques.